May / June 2016
Presentations of the best practices I
Sirle Blumberg, Living for Tomorrow NGO, Estonia, "Human trafficking prevention and victim support hotline+3726607320 service"
Mona Larsen-Asp, Anne-Mette Øvrum Bi-lateral pilot project Sør Odal,Norway “Sharing best Practices between Spain and Norway; awareness-raising and the social and labor integration of Women Victims of Gender based Violence”
Ernesta Butkuviene The Association „Kaunas Women‘s Line“ , Lithuania "Women's Helpline – LIVING FOR SHARING"
Apolonia Sejkova, MyMamy NGO Presov; Slovakkia "Anima-advisory center and shelter.Awareness rising and prevention / secondary schools, Roma settlements, rural areas"
Marju Medar Tallinn University, Estonian Institute for Open Society Research, Estonia "Gender violence and victim support curriculum at Tallinn University"
Presentations of the best practices II
Branislava Marvanova Vargova ROSA , Czeck Republic "STOP VIOLENCE for Health Sector"
Sebastian Lizinczyk, Central Board of Prison Service in Poland,"Working with convicted domestic violence perpetrators"
Kristina Papsejeva, Estonian Sexual Health Association, Estonia "There is no justification for sexual violence"
Lemme Haldre, Tartu Child Support Centre, Estonia "Youth with special needs and unexpected sexual behavior"
Zuzana Dubová, Labyrint Brno, z.s. Czeck Republic "By filming against a domestic violence"
Time: May 26, 2016
Venue: Estonian Healthcare Museum, Lai 30, Tallinn http://www.tervishoiumuuseum.ee/en/
Opening speeches: Estonian Minister of Social Protection Mr. Margus Tsahkna
Norwegian Ambassador to Estonia Mr. Dagfinn Sørli
- Need for the the programme Domestic and Gender- based violence, Katri Eespere
- Findings of the recent survey „Attitudes of Estonian inhabitants in relation to gender-based violence and
human trafficking“, Ms Jaanika Hämmal, TNS Emor
Impact of activities supporting victims of human trafficking
- Living for Tomorrow, Ms Sirle Blumberg
- Eluliin, Mr. Roman Krõlov
Interventions tackling sexual violence
Eesti Abikeskused, Mr. Rainer Rohtla
Tartu Children Support Center, Mr Rainer Rohtla
Estonian Sexual Health Association, Ms Kristina Papsejeva
Impact of activities reducing gender-based violence and improving the quality of services for victims of
domestic violence in Estonia
- Pärnu Women Shelter, Ms Margo Orupõld
- Jako Training and Councelling Center, Ms Marju Koor
- Tähtvere Women Center, Ms Pille Rives
- Estonian Institute for Open Society Research , Ms Helve Kase
- Resource Centre on Violence, Traumatic Stress and Suicide Prevention, Western Norway (RVTS Vest), Mr. Inge Arnt Nordhaug
- Estonian Women Shelters Union, Ms Riin Palu
- Norwegian Centre of Violence and Traumatic Stress Studies, Ms Solveig Bergmann, Ms Anna Birgitte Mørck
Conclusions of the implementation of the programme
- Ms Freja Ulvestad Kärki, Programme Donor Partner, Helsedirektoratet,
- Ms Katri Eespere, Programme Operator, Ministry of Social Affairs, Estonia