Peep Peterson was born on 29 March 1975 in Tartu. He has one son.
- In 2013–2022, he was the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund.
- In 2013–2022, he was the Chairman of the Estonian Trade Union Confederation.
- In 2013–2019, he was the Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Estonian Health Insurance Fund.
- In 2003–2013, he was the Chairman of the Management Board of the Estonian Transport and Road Workers’ Trade Union.
- In 2000–2003, he was the Manager of the Secretariat of the Moderate fraction in Riigikogu.
- In 1996–2000, he was the Tartu agency manager of the Estonian Transport and Road Workers’ Trade Union.
- In 1995, he was a consultant in the Rattus law firm..
Peep Peterson graduated from the Tallinn School of Economics with a degree in law. He has additionally studied law and journalism at the University of Tartu. He speaks Estonian as a native language, plus English, German, Russian, Finnish, and Latvian as foreign languages.
Last updated: 18.07.2022