Working together for a green, competitive and inclusive Europe
- Memorandum of understanding on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (PDF) »
- Regulation on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (604.5 KB, PDF) »
- Memorandum of understanding on the implementation of the EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (PDF) »
- Regulation on the implementation of the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (598.92 KB, PDF) »
- Programme Agreement (879.4 KB, PDF) »
- Communication and Design Manual of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021 (5.61 MB, PDF) »
Small Grant Scheme „Training of Domestic Violence Specialists and Establishment of a Programme(s) for Sex Buyers“
The objective of the SGS is to reduce domestic and gender-based violence in the Estonian society.
Eligible activities of the small grant scheme are:
- training specialists in contact with victims of domestic violence on the reasons, consequences, assistance and better inter-sectoral cooperation in order to offer knowledge and raise cooperation skills of specialists;
- establishing and piloting of a social programme for sex buyers for changing their attitudes and behaviour in order to prevent and tackle demand for prostitution and trafficking in human beings in Estonia.
An eligible applicant is an Estonian NGO, university or a state professional higher education institution providing education in health care.
The budget of the small grant scheme is 180 000 euros. Project grant to be awarded to a single project falls between 40 000 – 60 000 euros.
The maximum project grant rate is 90% of eligible total costs for NGOs and 85% of eligible total costs for all other entities.
Submission of applications is open from June 5, 2020 until August 6, 2020 at 17:00 (local time).
Applications should be submitted through e-grants web environment.
An information seminar of the small grants scheme will take place on June 10, 2020 at 10:15 (local time) in Zoom virtual meeting environment.
The grant scheme is managed by the State Shared Service Centre. For more information regarding the small grants scheme and the information seminar, please see here.
Programmme "Local Development and Poverty Reduction"
The Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia will - in cooperation with Ministry of Education and Research, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Culture - implement a programme "Local Development and Poverty Reduction". The budget of the programme is 21 176 470 EUR, including the national co-financing covering 15% of the total amount. Additionally, 125 000 EUR will be sidelined for promoting bi-lateral relations between the donor states and Estonia.
Here you can find information on the activities to be implemented within the programme as well as on the projects financed though the programme.
Programme intervention areas: